21 October, 2022
#CULTURE #LEADERSHIP #SESSION #ONLINE
Sustaining Organizational Agile Culture with Actionable Agile Leadership
Below points will be covered during my talk where I will be doing Storytelling most of the time.
- Clear Vision for today’s Agile Organizations: Is it a myth in today’s VUCA world?
- Epic Leadership Failure Stories in Software MNCs - Leadership Failure Symptoms
- Real issues in Leadership
- The Ostrich Effect (Leaders do not want to hear bad news) causing ultimate Leadership Failures
- Leadership Failures in Startups
- Lack of Leadership causing enterprise agile transformation failures
- Where Leaders spend most of their time and how can they be effective and efficient?
- Agility Claims and Reality
- Agile Challenges
- Epic Agile Leadership Success Stories in Software MNCs
- Organizational Culture and Leadership
- The Agile Mindset for building and nurturing Agile Leadership and Agile Culture
- How today’s Agile Leadership can make a huge difference?
- Creating Psychological Safe Environments boosting Agile Culture within today’s Agile Organizations
Extensive experience in managing multiple Globally Distributed (India, Germany, US, UK, Singapore, Canada, France, Netherlands, Sweden and Italy) IT Product Development Teams developing applications in the field of Cloud Computing (IaaS - GCP, AWS & MS Azure, PaaS - Apprenda, MS Service Fabric & Google APIgee and SaaS - Service Now), IoT, AI & ML, RPA, Data Analytics, GUI & API Automation Testing & QA, DevOps using Azure DevOps, Jira, JiraAlign, Confluence, Rally, LeanKit, Mural, Miro, MS Whiteboard & many other tools & tech